Bestselling Science Fiction and Paranormal author TS Paul joins us to discuss how he went from a reluctant writer to an author who puts out over 20 books a year, his creative marketing techniques that helped him build a loyal fan base, and why he’s such a big advocate for publishing wide.
- T S tells us how he evolved from a hesitant writer to a prolific author who once wrote three books in twenty-one days
- He describes his writing process, which he describes as a cross between a plotter and a pantser, and where he draws his inspiration from when writing his novels
- T S tells us the wildly creative ways he built his initial audience and the unique marketing methods he uses to keep attracting new readers
- He explains why he’s such an advocate for self-publishing, the advice he gives to writers who are new to the indie sphere, and why going wide is the best way to attract readers in a fickle market
- T S emphasizes the importance of making a solid first impression on potential readers, and how having a strong cover, blurb, and emotional hook can make all the difference
Links of Interest
Made up of 20% grape kool-aid, 10% fried chicken, and 70% creativity, TS Paul is an innovator. He’s the guy that throws out the rules and publishes what he wants when he wants to. With three series under his belt already he’s gearing up for the next busiest year of his life. 2020 will introduce more than three brand new series of books to the world. Dipping into Post-Apoc and High fantasy, Mr Paul will be the man to watch