USA Today bestselling author, Autumn Jones Lake explains the misconceptions associated with motorcycle romance, how she plots her Lost Kings MC series (15 books and counting!) and shares her tips for aspiring romance writers.
- Autumn tells us about her publishing journey from trying out traditional publishing, working with a small press, and her decision to go indie
- She explains why she enjoys writing MC romances and the common misconceptions people have about the genre
- Autumn breaks down her writing process from planning an outline to keeping track of all of her various characters to how she’s influenced by her readers, and she tells us about the challenges that come with writing a long-standing series
- She shares some tips for writers looking to get into romance writing, including the best things she’s done for her writing business
- Autumn discusses how she markets such a long-standing series and how she utilizes her newsletter to not only stay in touch with her readers, but to also introduce new material
Autumn is the USA Today bestselling author of the Lost Kings MC series. She believes true love stories never end and that’s reflected in the books that she writes.
Autumn is easily amused, a procrastinator and writes romances with loving alpha heroes who cherish the sassy women they fall in love with. She enjoys testing boundaries and breaking rules with her stories. Happy For Now endings make Autumn’s heart pitter-patter.
Fan of the podcast? We’d love to hear from you! If you have a couple minutes to spare, please fill out our survey. We want to learn more about you and what you would like to hear on the podcast next!