Bestselling romance author Julia Kent came to Kobo HQ and chatted to Chrissy Munroe about her incredibly successful publishing and writing career.
Join Chrissy Munroe as she interviews NYT and USA Today bestselling author, Julia Kent here at Kobo HQ.
- Julia Kent talks about her journey to becoming a bestselling author, and how she stays up-to-date in the constantly evolving self-publishing world
- How she is able to support her entire family with her publishing career
- Why she made the decision to go wide and how she expanded her global reach far beyond Amazon
- How she uses free books to reach new readers
- Advice for new and aspiring authors
- And more!
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Julia Kent writes romantic comedy with an edge. Since 2013, she has sold more than 1.5 million books, with 4 New York Times bestsellers and more than 18 appearances on the USA Today bestseller list. Her books have been translated into French and German, with more titles releasing in 2018.
From billionaires to BBWs to new adult rock stars, Julia finds a sensual, goofy joy in every contemporary romance she writes. Unlike Shannon from Shopping for a Billionaire, she did not meet her husband after dropping her phone in a men’s room toilet (and he isn’t a billionaire).
She lives in New England with her husband and three children in a household where the toilet seat is never, ever, down.