TCK Publishing Podcast Interview with Kobo Writing Life’s Mark Lefebvre
In the interview, Tom and Mark discuss a wide range of topics. They talk about traditional publishing and self-publishing and the true value of both. They discuss emerging global markets for eBooks and how to take advantage of them, plus the difference between Amazon and other online retailers. And they also talked about the steps any author can take to sell more books.
Covered in the interview are the following topics:
- Self-Publishing vs. Traditional Publishing: The Stigmas
- Benefits and Drawbacks of Publishing with KDP Select
- The Benefits of Dealing with Kobo
- Some Kobo Stats (including the fact that 51% of all KWL published titles are coming from sales in Canada)
- Non-English Language Markets for Kobo
- Kobo VS Amazon Marketing Strategies
- Some Historical Perspectives on Publishing
- How to Sell More eBooks
- The 3 P’s of Self-Publishing Success
You can read the full notes regarding this interview on the TCK Publishing Podcast website show notes and also listen to the full interview there or by clicking the links below:
TCK Publishing is an international publisher specializing in mass market trade book publishing. They publish fiction and non-fiction eBooks, print books and audiobooks in almost all genres and niches. Their mission is to help their clients earn a full-time income from royalties and they believe authors make the world a better place by sharing stories, ideas, and experiences that allow us all to better understand this amazing world we live in.