Tune in to (or watch the video version of) Dave, Sean and Johnny’s Self Publishing Podcast as they talk with our own KWL Director Mark Lefebvre on a variety of relevant topics, including (but not limited to):
- What’s the best way to get traction on Kobo?
- Why is “first book free” an excellent strategy?
- How should you price your books?
- What advantages do series books over single books?
- Where did Goodreads reviews (and other reviews) go on Kobo, and are they coming back?
- What’s the best way to use pre-orders on Kobo?
Be sure to listen to next week’s episode to find out how YOU can enter to win a Kobo Aura!
Hopefully Mark will also address the removal of the majority of self published erotica from Kobo and the new censorship regime being instituted without even a courtesy letter to authors to explain what Romance titles will be carried in the Kobo store.