What happens when six incredible authors and editors get together? They get amazing ideas to help anyone who’s curious get into indie publishing! So started IndieReCon, a free online conference founded and hosted by S.R. Johannes, Ali Cross, Heather McCorkle, Laura Pauling, Cheri Lasota and Jessie Harrell.
Between February 19 and 21st, the conference will post on various topics every hour (sometimes more frequently) for 8 hours a day. They’ll include interviews, live chats, blog posts, vblogs and more, on all sorts of topics around indie publishing. Learn about online marketing, self-promotion, pricing, formatting, cover art, branding, building a business plan, and everything else, all from bestselling authors and industry experts.
Sign up now to receive updates, attend the conference, and be eligible for fantastic giveaways, including a Kobo Glo and a Kobo Mini!
Five great reasons to register now:
1. Find out the future of digital publishing with our key note speaker: Bob Mayer.
2. Identify the biggest mistakes indie authors and how to avoid them.
3. Find out all the nitty gritty details on self publishing basics like pricing, distribution, and formatting.
4. Create a business plan and understand your costs.
5. Find out what is in a great book and how to make your book stand out in a pile through editing and covers.
Check out 15 MORE great reasons here!
IndieReCon is FREE and ONLINE. Register now!